I certainly get the feeling that summer is beginning to wrap up though - and as always, I am okay with it. I will miss being with my family all the time, but am ready for the action packed school daze that is the Fall. We accomplished much of what we had envisioned for the summer months: housework, outdoor work, outdoor fun, recorded songs, etc. And with that, we are off in the morning to our favorite coastal town. I (and Jessica as well) am most looking forward to riding bikes all over HHI with the family, but am also excited about just getting to spend time with my brother, sister, and parents. We always have a great time together, for sure. And, I promised Noah and Avery that I would take them to see the biggest statue (actually a sundial) of Neptune that they have ever seen. We are all excited.
Oh - and did I mention that Tegan and Sara are coming to Asheville?
Comments