Listen, I love being a grown up. I love being a dad, going out to eat when I want, being married, going to shows of my choosing, home ownership (most of the time), buying records, and drinking as much coffee as I want. And I love dinner parties with grown up friends.
But let's be honest, some dinners can get a little too grown up -and fall into the trap of adult-conversations about home refinancing rates, back pain, home improvement projects, and dietary issues (often about our children). So when we recently attended a dinner party at the Hunter's house (a top notch family who shares our Greensboro collegiate experience) - we were thrilled to find great food, hilarious conversations, and ....
But let's be honest, some dinners can get a little too grown up -and fall into the trap of adult-conversations about home refinancing rates, back pain, home improvement projects, and dietary issues (often about our children). So when we recently attended a dinner party at the Hunter's house (a top notch family who shares our Greensboro collegiate experience) - we were thrilled to find great food, hilarious conversations, and ....
Two 1977 mopeds.
Comments