| Our Front Porch. As of yesterday. |
We all four will start our school year, but Noah is also in an outdoor play (James and the Giant Peach), and Avery has started playing on his first Classic soccer team. So, the schedule will be full - and I am ready.
But before I take the deep dive into the Fall season, here is what I am feeling particularly grateful for this week:
1. Our front porch. It is easily the most important place in our house. The place where we watch the sunset, spend time with our neighbors, play music, and have the real conversations.
2. Big City Greens - a Disney show that we all four love so much.
3. The upcoming start of the Premiere League season (Let's Go Man City!). My mood as been particularly dark since the conclusion of the World Cup.
4. U2's The Joshua Tree. This record never ceases to help me feel whatever I need to feel. I started my day with it today, and it still hasn't let me down.

Comments