
Noah has a favorite song. As far as we can tell, it is his first favorite song, and that is damn exciting. "1234" by Feist. (It is the song in the Ipod nano commercial). He demands to listen to it in the car everyday on his way home from school. "Feist," he says - then "Ipod" and then "Feist" again. He knows what is up. Holla!
In other news: We saw Maw Maw and Paw Paw last weekend, which delighted everyone involved. We were clebrating Maw Maw's birthday. It was a joyous occasion and we all (all the Grahams) had brunch together. Noah was treated to a new pair of pajamas that include images of ghosts, pumpkins, and black cats. Either because he loves pumpkins and ghosts so much, or just because Maw Maw gave them to him (most likely the Maw Maw factor), he asks to put the pajamas on 2 - 4 times a day now. It is wonderful. To be honest, I've noticed that I think about Noah all the time. Even when I am really involved in other things, my thoughts still turn to him. Watching him grow and learn is simply the most amazing and spiritual experience I have ever had in my life.
Comments