
So our computer is dying. It is contracted a virus of some kind, and I am sure that this is my fault for not updating my anti-virus stuff, but so it goes. So anyways, Mr. Computer is at the doctor - and we are going without our most common conduit to the outside world. . .and I like it. We are having to be a bit more patient in our acquisition of daily information, and it makes me feel a bit more zen-like, ya know?
Things are still going well for us. I am still basking in the perfect day we had last Saturday at Max Patch. It was truly one of those days in my life that I knew was amazing and unforgettable - and I realized in real time. So, I still feel recharged from that little expedition. But sleep is not something that we get in surplus, but we are surviving.
Noah is doing G-R-E-A-T, and has (seemingly, and as of this writing) completed his potty training, at least for the last two weeks. Now that we are at this point (which is nice), I feel like we probably could have done better in our potty training teaching, but I am unsure what we would have done differently. Noah let us know when he was physically and emotionally ready for it, and we obliged with rewards and such. We picked the brains of our friends and family, and everyone was really helpful. And Noah was on his way, pooping and peeing like a little champ. But then everything started to lead up to Avery's birth, and Noah felt differently about the potty. So for the 2 - 3 weeks leading up to Avery, and the 2-3 weeks after Avery arrived - Noah's potty usage was spotty and kind of funny. But now our lives are as back to as normal as they ever will be, and Noah is a potty trained little boy. So, cool.

Avery is still just his little laid back self. He is sort of smiling now, and has a little reflux going on. He loves to ride in the car seat, and look at lights.
Ben's Playlist:
Rogue Wave
Spoon
Brett Dennen
Grateful Dead
Jump Little Children
Albert Hammond Jr.
Comments