Anyways, the family is doing quite well, and we are all enjoying the beautiful days. Avery is sleeping soooo much better and it is making our lives soooo much better. he has more energy to smile and giggle during the day. He LOVES balloons. If we pass a balloon, while in the car - he begins to point, chirp, and hop. And as for me - I can actually think straight again. The past few weeks are the first time in a year that I have felt the energy running through me to which I am accustomed. It has made a big difference, and Avery and I are thick as thieves these days.
Noah is totally destroying it every day of his life. The kid is a million miles a minute. He is still pretty focused on the benefits of the rope swing, and playing in the creek. He and I went to see How to Tame Your Dragon last night, and it was great. But, being Noah - by the end of the film he was more excited about walking across the street to the bookstore - because he loves books more than anything..except rope swings and creeks. I love him.
Jessica is enjoying things. Again, now that Avery has settled into sleeping - she is experiencing some new energy as well. She is really excited about going alone to Raleigh to visit her sister in a few weeks. She can have some nice "girl time" there, while we "the boys" break something and make a lot of noise. I am jealous of her car time. She can crank out music and drink milkshakes, with no worries. But she has earned a trip to basically anywhere she wants after the first year of sweet Avery's life.
Comments