Avery is Five. He woke up yesterday, jumped out of bed and exclaimed, "It is my last day being four!"
I am so proud of him, and wanted to make a record of his interests on this birthday, so here is our interview.
What do you love? Everyone.
Where is your favorite place to visit? Charleston.
What is your favorite food? Candy
What do you want to do when you are older? Be a rock star.
Who are your favorite people? My whole family.
What is your favorite book? Narnia.
What is your favorite movie? Harry Potter
If you could be an animal, what would you be? Panda Bear.
What games do you like to play? Harry Potter Wii, and Uno.
Here is video of when Avery when he turned one:
I have trouble remembering the details of that first year - as we were insanely busy navigating our new world of two children under the age of four. I still look back on those days with beautiful feelings, and gratitude that we all survived the chaos of it. Having an infant and a toddler at home is not for the feint of heart. It is the major league, and everyone needs to be on their game.
But now it is pure joy. Being a father to Avery is such a gift - and he continues to inspire me to always learn more, say what I mean, and follow my passion.
Happy Birthday, my beautiful boy.
I am so proud of him, and wanted to make a record of his interests on this birthday, so here is our interview.
What do you love? Everyone. Where is your favorite place to visit? Charleston.
What is your favorite food? Candy
What do you want to do when you are older? Be a rock star.
Who are your favorite people? My whole family.
What is your favorite book? Narnia.
What is your favorite movie? Harry Potter
If you could be an animal, what would you be? Panda Bear.
What games do you like to play? Harry Potter Wii, and Uno.
Here is video of when Avery when he turned one:
I have trouble remembering the details of that first year - as we were insanely busy navigating our new world of two children under the age of four. I still look back on those days with beautiful feelings, and gratitude that we all survived the chaos of it. Having an infant and a toddler at home is not for the feint of heart. It is the major league, and everyone needs to be on their game.But now it is pure joy. Being a father to Avery is such a gift - and he continues to inspire me to always learn more, say what I mean, and follow my passion.
Happy Birthday, my beautiful boy.
Comments