Our family may not have everything in common. We may not all share opinions and interests on a daily basis. But, one thing is for sure: The Grahams love the fair. And I mean, like really love the fair.And lucky for us, the state of NC is large and wide. Which is what necessitated a second state fair (the original remains in Raleigh) to be created for only the mountain region: The NC Mountain State Fair.
From the animals, to the crazy food, to the swings, to the people watching, to mountain views from the chair lift - we eat it up like a giant turkey leg (which is what I ate this year...and it was amazing).
And as far as ages - our family is really settling into the golden age of fair enjoyment, with kids at ages 5 and 8 respectively (and two parents who transform to ages 5 and 8 upon entering the gates.)So, I know that we are at a great moment, and that we are in the sweet spot of "fair-parenting" at this juncture of life. And I am grateful for it, and I intend to continue to ride this wave of Graham fair-love for as many years as possible.


Comments