![]() |
| Mr, Hashimoto, standing guard |
They have always made up games, full of characters and settings from their imaginations. For a few years they played Baby Bongo or Baby Bugle, which featured Avery as a Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde baby. (He often switched characters mid-episode, creating chaos)
But this week,. they have created a new drama about Mr. Hashimoto - a bodyguard to the royal family, played by Winnie the Pooh. As always, Noah is the creative director, and Avery is happy to be offered a role in any scene.
The storyline is as follows: Mr. Hashimoto protects the royal family (who live in our bedroom) with an iron fist - constantly using his patented catchphrases to stop possible intruders (which are always played by Avery.)
His latest catchphrases include:
"You mess with the bear - you get the honey..."
"It is time...to slice some watermelon..."
"I'm not just cute and cuddly - I'm as fierce as a bull..."
I have no idea what any of these phrases are alluding to, nor do I know what influenced their creation. But Mr. Hashimoto has been one of the most entertaining stories of the year for us.
But this week,. they have created a new drama about Mr. Hashimoto - a bodyguard to the royal family, played by Winnie the Pooh. As always, Noah is the creative director, and Avery is happy to be offered a role in any scene.
The storyline is as follows: Mr. Hashimoto protects the royal family (who live in our bedroom) with an iron fist - constantly using his patented catchphrases to stop possible intruders (which are always played by Avery.)
His latest catchphrases include:
"You mess with the bear - you get the honey..."
"It is time...to slice some watermelon..."
"I'm not just cute and cuddly - I'm as fierce as a bull..."
I have no idea what any of these phrases are alluding to, nor do I know what influenced their creation. But Mr. Hashimoto has been one of the most entertaining stories of the year for us.

Comments