Any life that is wild and true involves fear, doubt, grief, what-ifs, what abouts, and how coulds. Bring them. Round them up, load them in your vehicle and get on the road because if you’re waiting on all fear to clear up before you make a move, you’ll be waiting forever. - Jessica Dore
Jessica Dore is a Tarot Card/therapist that writes daily posts on social media based on a particular Tarot Card. Once she presents the card, she writes about how the symbolism of the card relates to the human experience. I discovered this by reading the following article last month - and it has been pretty great.
Though I am not necessarily a believer in Tarot, I am absolutely a believer is using whatever life presents to us. So this particular quote really spoke to me this week. There is no time to wait around for the dust to settle in our lives. Let's just get on with it. I have learned that I just have to trust the process, and believe that I will get clarity and answers in the time that I need them - and that the timeline is certainly not up to me. My impatience makes this sooo hard - but I am learning how to lean into it. The Six of Swords Card seems to be just the sign I need to remind me what I need to do.
Comments