Jessica has been out of town for a few weekends, so the kids and I took some time to explore Asheville's street art. It is one of my favorite thing about living here, and I love finding new gems every few months. For instance, Joan of Arc just recently showed up in West Asheville. I also enjoy how much these pieces elicit conversation in our city. Everyone has an opinion about each major work, and it creates a vibrant scene. It inspires me to keep creating, and that implies that Asheville is always a special setting.
Jessica has been out of town for a few weekends, so the kids and I took some time to explore Asheville's street art. It is one of my favorite thing about living here, and I love finding new gems every few months. For instance, Joan of Arc just recently showed up in West Asheville. I also enjoy how much these pieces elicit conversation in our city. Everyone has an opinion about each major work, and it creates a vibrant scene. It inspires me to keep creating, and that implies that Asheville is always a special setting.
Comments