
Since today is the last day of 2008, I thought I would try my hand at a little "year end music list." But my honest hope is that some of you readers out there will post your favorite stuff from this year as well. That way, everyone wins! Oh yeah - and I am looking for a nice list of top books from 2008 as well - history, fiction, and whatever. Bring it on.
My Top Records (in NO particular order):
Sigur Ros - Med Sud I Eyrum Vid Spilum Endalaust (Check out the above pic of Sigur Ros rocking it out in Iceland, their homeland)
Death Cab For Cutie - Narrow Stairs
Santogold - Santogold
The Submarines - Honeysuckle Weeks
Fleet Foxes - Fleet Foxes
Tokyo Police Club - Elephant Shell
Albert Hammond, Jr. - Como Te Llama?
Ryan Adams - Cardinalogy
Alright - Happy New Year!
Comments