As winter approaches, my pulse elevates for snowboarding. I started snowboarding in the mid 90s, and it never fails to inspire me. I am not an excellent snowboarder. I am fairly slow, and no longer hit jumps and such. But I love to carve my way down a snow covered mountain, and see the beautiful views while I am doing it. It is a beautiful way to spend my day, and I never regret a trip to the slope.
But this year, I am going to try to teach Noah to snowboard. I so hope that he enjoys it, not because I want him to emulate my tastes - but because I want us to have another activity that we can do together - something we can both try to develop a passion for. (And hopefully, we can pull Avery in when he is a bit older.) In an effort to get him excited, we watched this video last night. He likes it, but my excitement was so overwhelming that I (seriously) had trouble going to sleep last night.
But this year, I am going to try to teach Noah to snowboard. I so hope that he enjoys it, not because I want him to emulate my tastes - but because I want us to have another activity that we can do together - something we can both try to develop a passion for. (And hopefully, we can pull Avery in when he is a bit older.) In an effort to get him excited, we watched this video last night. He likes it, but my excitement was so overwhelming that I (seriously) had trouble going to sleep last night.
Comments