I love this town so much.
Would we still have privacy? Would we find friends who inspired us? Would our children be happy?
We have made wonderful friends, and we live in a town where our kids can run over to their friends houses, play Kick the Can, and ride bikes. We are surrounded by folks who host community gatherings, and play games. We take walks around our neighborhood almost every night - and almost every neighbor says hello, and knows the names of our children. Our oldest can walk to school if needed, and our pharmacy still still serves ice cream.
Our local high school (where I am lucky enough to work) still shuts down Main Street for its Homecoming Parade. We have exactly: One amazing bakery, one amazing coffee shop, one amazing creperie, and one amazing pizza joint (the perfection that is Blue Mountain Pizza).
I am grateful that I live here, and am enjoying every aspect of living into the answers of my very own questions.
Weaverville. Represent.
Comments