Living in the NC mountains in the fall is amazing. And this is my fifteenth fall here, and I am not over it.
At all.
We have had a busy week, but I feel like we are getting a handle on this years pace. ( It only took us 8 weeks!). Noah and Avery seemed to have found a sweet spot at school. And we are balancing our schedules better. Yep, we dialed it in much better the last couple of weeks, partly because we have been saying no to some activities, which has enabled us to spend a lot of family time these past few weekends.
Hikes to Craggy, bike riding ( with Avery's first wreck and shiner), fall runs, and trips to Hickory Nut Gap farm have been the order of the day.
It feels good, and I am content.
At all.
We have had a busy week, but I feel like we are getting a handle on this years pace. ( It only took us 8 weeks!). Noah and Avery seemed to have found a sweet spot at school. And we are balancing our schedules better. Yep, we dialed it in much better the last couple of weeks, partly because we have been saying no to some activities, which has enabled us to spend a lot of family time these past few weekends.Hikes to Craggy, bike riding ( with Avery's first wreck and shiner), fall runs, and trips to Hickory Nut Gap farm have been the order of the day.
It feels good, and I am content.


Comments