So thankful that I was able to join Noah on his class field trip to the Biltmore House. After realizing that we most wanted to raise our kids in Asheville, I remember saying, "I mean, how cool would it be if your class field trip was to go to the Biltmore House?" Well, it turns out that it is pretty cool.But, I most enjoyed going on this trip with Noah's class for the opportunity to watch him with his classmates. It is not lost on me that he has good friends, and enjoys being at school. I am a firm believer that public school is one part academic, and four parts everything else. It warms my heart to see a happy kid, who is social, and loves to play...and that also happens to be my son.
Afterwards, I ran some errands, and even had enough time to check out the new location of the French Broad Chocolate Lounge.Not a bad day...
Asheville wins.
Comments