I hit the wall a little bit yesterday. It can be challenging when we look too much at the big picture of all of this pandemic stuff. My mantra has remained "one day at a time" which has helped me practice mindfulness for what we have each day. But every once in a while, the overall picture can sneak in and overwhelm me. Then I get crazy restless, and frustrated that we can not really do much. (It didn't help that I spent much of the day fixing the drain in our bathroom sink.)
But I got a good night's sleep, and woke up this morning feeling motivated. I traded my daily run location from my neighborhood to Montford, and spent some quality time in the Eno. So, now I am back to making even more plans around here!
Here is what our last week looked like:
Skating at UNCA, Drum lessons, finding new Asheville murals, seeing a dragon made of tires in Barnardsville, attempts to bathe Maggie, and jumping around!
Comments