
One of the best things I could have ever hoped to say about Noah is that he would always make me laugh. And now that he is 20 months old, it gives me such joy to say that this is absolutely true. He is just really funny, and he loves to laugh. He also tries hard to make me laugh, and his efforts are rewarded 100% of the time. Jessica and I were discussing this yesterday, as we hiked at the Warren Wilson River Trail (see above picture of Noah throwing rocks into the river yesterday). He makes funny faces and awaits our laughter. He makes funny noises, and does little dances. Lately, he has started hiding in the living room, only to burst out laughing when we see him. When he is in my backpack, he will tickle the back of my neck until I laugh - then he will scream with joy. I always wondered what my child would be like - and I am now getting more glimpses of this amazing person everyday. I have never loved anything like I love him, and it is overwhelming.
Comments