
It was a great weekend. Nothing especially exciting happened. It was pretty laid back and included such normal activities as: watching some ACC basketball on TV, rediscovering and thus listening to an inordinant amount of The Cure at the house - see> image on the right of The Cure in their early years. Can you find Robert Smith? (FYI: Noah likes that song "Lovecats"), going swimming at the YMCA with Noah, taking walks, moving a bookshelf to the bedroom, running errands, etc. The thing is, I love weekends like this. I have especially come to enjoy running errands around town with Jessica and Noah.
I often tell people that having Noah around often makes everyday things a little bit more fun. I guess kids just give us an excuse to act more playful than normal (when there is not a tantrum, lack of sleep, or poop issue) We always sing along to great music, drink coffee, stop at playgrounds, point out things to look at as we pass, and make up games at each store we go to. It is fun.
Comments