
I finally bit the bullet and bought some new kicks last week. Once again, I went with some old school New Balance. I love these shoes. check em out>
"****" - Ben's Feet
"Amazing! Refreshing and honest!" - Ben's ankles
"Two thumbs up! Thank God he FINALLY replaced the old ones. What is wrong with him anyway?" - Ben's legs
On a somewhat different note: Do you remember the movie Red Dawn? I was teaching the Cold War to my history class today, and I ended up talking about Red Dawn for about 30 minutes. What a terrible and captivating film. It is cool how their teacher was talking about Genghis Khan (me love the Mongols) when the USSR and Cuba invaded their high school though.
Hold on, let me see if I can find a youtube clip to save you some time. . .BINGO! HERE is the original 1984 trailor for Red Dawn. You are welcome. You . . .are. . . welcome.
Wolverines!!
Comments