
We have returned for our trip, and are showing the wear. Jessica, Noah, and I are all quite tired - yet we are meeting some friends at Bele Chere in about an hour. (We are stupid) We stopped in Columbia, SC first, and had a great time at the zoo with Aunt Melissa. Noah got to feed a giraffe and eat a blue icee!
We had a great time at Hilton Head (bike riding, lots of four square, cookie eating, ocean swimming, pool games, sand castle building, and alligator watching), and Noah basically ran himself silly. He spent most of his time hanging with his cousins Blake, Brady, and Sam - often pretending to be pirates. Oh yeah, and he repeated my first profanity. (The situation: We stopped by the stables to look at farm animals. I was laughing at a rooster and I said, "damn cocks." Noah said, "damn cocks." Jessica wanted to be mad, but she was laughing too hard. Hilarious.) Anyways, we had a great time with the family. My brother raised hell. Jennifer made amazing cupcakes. Gary picked on me by calling me the "planmaster." (I like to plan each day like an adventure) Jessica kept slamming people in four square, scaring my brother. Molly made a mix cd that included songs by Aldo Nova, Dolly Parton, The Cult, Rob Base, and the Scorpions. We loved it. My Mom and Dad even seemed to relax a bit.
Comments