
The Graham household has been consumed with packing for the beach. (But my buddy Mike and I did find time to hit the Asheville skateboard park yesterday. It was great, and a bit scary, to be back on a skateboard in a 4 foot bowl. We looked funny beside the 6 - 12 year olds skating with us. But I can not wait to go back) I am as excited about our beach trip to Hilton Head Island, as I have ever been. There will be 12 of us there this year, and I have large expectations for fun. I bought Noah a "Yoda" shirt, and Jessica got a sweet haircut, just for the occasion!
We leave for Columbia, SC tomorrow (aka: The Hottest Place on Earth), to stay a night with Aunt Mel Mel (aka: Melissa). YO Burritos! will be consumed, and the Riverbanks Zoo will be conquered. Noah is crazy excited about our zoo trip -exclaiming, "Mel mel's elephants?" Saturday, after said zoo trip, we will drive the 2.5 hours down to HHI, where we will link up with the Graham clan, and the chaos will ensue. Keep in mind this is the plan, but if you pay attention, our plans often do not work at all. So let the adventure begin. . .
Comments