
Noah is just so into the water. He is having "Water Day" at school today, so we made sure he was there for his favorite acitivity. At the lake, he was jumping off of the boat into the lake like a wild man. He gets angry with me at the pool, because I will not let him swim "ALL BY MYSELF!!" Here is a pic of Noah on his Slip n Slide. He doesn't use it in an orthodox way, as he prefers to attempt to RUN up the slide until he falls and slides down it. Oh, to be 2. Anyways, things are good here at the house. We are really enjoying the summer. I am reading the Vonnegut book right now and it is all I hoped it would be. Jessica's Nanny got me a subscription to Time Magazine for my birthday in May and we have really been enjoying it. I love that it is weekly!
My playlist lately has been all over the board: Sonic Youth, Janes Addiction, RUN-DMC, My Morning Jacket, Maritime, John Mayer, Bad Brains, Kathleen Edwards, Everybodyfields (If you have not yet, you folks should really check out this band. You can listen to a few of their songs here.), and the Cardigans. Alright, I am off to try and relearn how to skateboard!
Comments