Alright so, just a few things here.1. Jessica and I have decided to bring the word "RAD" heavily back into our vocabulary.
2. Avery falls asleep the best when you slowly rub his nose in a downward motion. It is adorable.
3. Two nights ago, we heard a loud noise and a dog barking. I stepped onto the front porch and there stood a black bear in my neighbors driveway - about 5 yds away. I should have been more freaked, but it was rad.
4. We had a busy weekend. Melissa, my parents, and our buddies Matt and Jody visited in a two day period. It was great to see all of them, and we had so much fun. But I woke up today a bit tired.

5. We watched the film Australia last night, and the consensus is that it sucked.
6. It is safe to see that I am in a serious relationship with Band of Horses now. See the pics from the Asheville show?
7. I had a great father's Day. The fam even took me to Mela for some Indian food - yummy!
Comments