My buddy Jeff and I made some time to go and see Wes Anderson's latest film, The Fantastic Mr. Fox last night. It should be noted that I am a huge Wes Anderson fan. I have enjoyed every film he has made, and yet the Fantastic Mr. Fox still exceeded my expectations. It is this strange stop-action movie, based on Roald Dahl's book. It is sort of like the Royal Tenenbaums meets Chicken Run. I laughed so hard that I feel sure that I missed a fair amount of jokes. That dude is a great film maker. Click this link to see the trailer.
My buddy Jeff and I made some time to go and see Wes Anderson's latest film, The Fantastic Mr. Fox last night. It should be noted that I am a huge Wes Anderson fan. I have enjoyed every film he has made, and yet the Fantastic Mr. Fox still exceeded my expectations. It is this strange stop-action movie, based on Roald Dahl's book. It is sort of like the Royal Tenenbaums meets Chicken Run. I laughed so hard that I feel sure that I missed a fair amount of jokes. That dude is a great film maker. Click this link to see the trailer.
Comments