Lately, I have been grateful for lots of hours with my family (both here in Weaverville and elsewhere). From picking peaches at the orchard, to day trips to the Davidson River, catching a one-time screening of a documentary on Big Star in downtown Asheville on a Thursday night, through weekend visits in Winston-Salem - it warms my heart and helps me to be still.
I am also grateful for a welcome return to teaching school last week, as it is my vocation - and keeps me sane. More than anything, this summer has taught me the need for balance in my daily life. I am thankful that I feel that symmetry at present.
I am also grateful for a welcome return to teaching school last week, as it is my vocation - and keeps me sane. More than anything, this summer has taught me the need for balance in my daily life. I am thankful that I feel that symmetry at present.
Comments