
This is a beautiful morning. I never get enough of waking up in the mountains and watching Noah and Jessica eat waffles together on the couch. I only drink coffee for breakfast, and since we moved, that usually happens on the back deck - so I can look for deer in the forest. Noah and Jessica eat together and have little conversations about things that are happening. Jessica is feeling much better these days, and it has made me so proud to watch her battle through the first trimester sickness and such. I do not think I could do it. She inspires me to stop whining and get the job done.
In addition, this is THE most perfect time of year for me. I am in love with the fall color, these old mountains, the constant action of this season, the college football, the cooler air, the magic of the election season (I early voted yesterday and it was damn fun!), and Halloween.
As Norman Maclean said, "It was a world with dew still on it, more touched by wonder and possibility than any I have since known."
Ben's Playlist: Ecverybodyfields, REM, PJ Harvey, Annuals, Ryan Adams.
Comments