Check it out - our first (new) family picture. The Fab Four, as (I wish) we are called. Looking at this picture today, with fresh eyes - it occurs to me that we seem a bit tired, don't we? Well, we are tired. But, we are not as tired as we thought we would be. Jessica and I talked about this fact yesterday that, one week into having two children, we are feeling better than we would have guessed. Most of that can be attributed to Avery's laid back disposition, and propensity for sleeping. But Noah has had a pretty good week as well. Together, we are surviving. I am back at school now, and am even somewhat on my game. Avery had his first doctor's appointment yesterday,and he is perfectly healthy, and has even regained his birth weight. And Jessica is driving cars again, so Hell Yeah. And, more importantly - today is Friday!
Check it out - our first (new) family picture. The Fab Four, as (I wish) we are called. Looking at this picture today, with fresh eyes - it occurs to me that we seem a bit tired, don't we? Well, we are tired. But, we are not as tired as we thought we would be. Jessica and I talked about this fact yesterday that, one week into having two children, we are feeling better than we would have guessed. Most of that can be attributed to Avery's laid back disposition, and propensity for sleeping. But Noah has had a pretty good week as well. Together, we are surviving. I am back at school now, and am even somewhat on my game. Avery had his first doctor's appointment yesterday,and he is perfectly healthy, and has even regained his birth weight. And Jessica is driving cars again, so Hell Yeah. And, more importantly - today is Friday!
Comments