
Alright, so this week has been crazy. Jessica and I are back at school, which has been great for both of us. But Avery has been sick (he started running a fever about six hours after Jessica got in the car for three days in Charleston. Ouch) He recovered on Wednesday, and is back to being his little happy self. We are too busy, so here are just a few little notes, of note :)
- Today, Noah named his stuffed animal (a puppy) "Spaghetti." He was totally serious.
- Avery laughs when I dance with him now.
- Noah LOVES to pee outside. He wants to do it all the time. He just irrigated the neighborhood lake a few moments ago. Nice.
- Noah and I just grabbed a net, and went on an "Acorn Hunt" in the woods. It is exactly what you think it is. It was totally great.
- Today, Noah named his stuffed animal (a puppy) "Spaghetti." He was totally serious.
- Avery laughs when I dance with him now.
- Noah LOVES to pee outside. He wants to do it all the time. He just irrigated the neighborhood lake a few moments ago. Nice.
- Noah and I just grabbed a net, and went on an "Acorn Hunt" in the woods. It is exactly what you think it is. It was totally great.
Comments