I do not know if I have mentioned it yet - but Jessica was involved in a fender bender last week in the Outback. Luckily, she and the other woman were fine - and everyone really approached the whole thing with an attitude of fair play. In addition, a friend of Jessica's was able to recommend a great guy to take care of our
body/paint repairs - and we already have the car back! So, it is one of those beautiful moments when a situation that could have been complicated and frustrating turned out to be just fine. I have to keep that in mind the next time I am mad at traffic, huh?
Avery has moved from walking to running lately, and Noah has discovered "silly bands." Jessica and I are spending a lot of our time talking about the upcoming world cup, and just how much we love each other and the boys. Now that we are sleeping again, and thus have conversations of which we are conscious - we love talking to each
other.
Comments