So as of late our family has fallen completely in love with Ben and Jerry's Americone Dream. Now, this is big, as I have personally been involved in serious relationships with Dublin Mudslide, and Phish Food at different moments in my past. But, both Jessica and I agree that Americone Dream is changing our lives. Not only because we think fellow Carolinian Stephen Colbert is hilarious (because he is), but because we like to enjoy our pint with two spoons. It is making our lives dramatically better.
In other news, Avery is delivering two word sentences now, and says things like " Daddy, Milk," and "NoNo, passy." We love it. For your viewing pleasure, here is some recent (adorable) dialogue between Noah and me:
Daddy: "Noah, did you know that even when you are as big as me, that I will always be here with you, and love you?"
Noah: "How do you spell Yes?"
Daddy: " Y-E-S."
Noah: "Yes."
Comments