We are covered up in the move. I see boxes everywhere I look, even in my sleep. The boys are beginning to show signs that they are ready to get on with this move, and get all of their stuff back. I am right there with them. Enough with this preparation - let's do this thing. Gametime. Most of the credit so far has to go to the great Jessica though - who has single handedly packed up our entire kitchen, and kid's bedrooms (which were the beasts of moving). She is motivated, and has done a fantastic job. I am a lucky guy. In the whole "When it rains it pours" type of thing, we have an out of town wedding to attend this weekend, so we have had to double time our packing throughout this week. So, in all honesty - we are insanely stressed out right now. I will update when we climb out from under all of our stuff in our new home, which will be (hopefully) sometime next week. Until then, peace out party people! Catch you on the flip flop.
We are covered up in the move. I see boxes everywhere I look, even in my sleep. The boys are beginning to show signs that they are ready to get on with this move, and get all of their stuff back. I am right there with them. Enough with this preparation - let's do this thing. Gametime. Most of the credit so far has to go to the great Jessica though - who has single handedly packed up our entire kitchen, and kid's bedrooms (which were the beasts of moving). She is motivated, and has done a fantastic job. I am a lucky guy. In the whole "When it rains it pours" type of thing, we have an out of town wedding to attend this weekend, so we have had to double time our packing throughout this week. So, in all honesty - we are insanely stressed out right now. I will update when we climb out from under all of our stuff in our new home, which will be (hopefully) sometime next week. Until then, peace out party people! Catch you on the flip flop.
Comments