Like the past ten years - the past few days in our new house I woke up, showered, drank coffee, made lunches, and got ready to get in my car and drive to school. All of that is (and has been) totally normal - and usually results in my then leaving for school in a bit of a rush.But now something amazing has happened. Right at the point when I get ready to grab my keys - I realize that I still have 30 minutes to burn (and even then I would still be early to school). So, guess what I have been doing? Spending more time with the family. And then I still get to school earlier.
So, as a result of our move I can already conclusively say that I am spending more time with the people I love, and less time in the car by myself. 100 % Good. Now off to paint a magnetic chalkboard wall in our new kitchen. Any tips?
Comments