
We had another super fun trip to Winston-Salem to visit the whole family. Noah ran himself into a frenzy. It is now Wednesday night and he is still really tired from the weekend. He just has so much fun seeing his Maw Maw and Paw Paw, cousins, and aunts and uncles. While there, we all celebrated my birthday with a cookout, lots of laughter, and silliness. As always, it was great to see everyone. The pic is (all cousins) Blake, Sam, Noah, and Brady eating cake and giggling.
Alright, I am going to topic-jump: School is crazy right now. I am excited (and hesitant because man I have a lot of stuff to do before I leave!) about my upcoming Colorado trip. Noah is just so imaginative right now. He is in a constant state of pretending. It is truly beautiful. Also, we here in Asheville are dealing with the 17 year Cicada invasion! It is wild, and straight out of a horror film. You've got to read this article about it. There are Cicadas at Noah's school and he is all about it. He even took one home to his Mom - who freaked (I mean, they do have RED eyes). It was hilarious. Anyways - everyone is talking about it.
Comments