
So I turned 31 yesterday. It was a great birthday. One of my classes surprised me with a cake, Noah was as excited as anyone about my birthday, our whole family made my Mom's spaghetti recipe, and Jessica got me a Cookie Cake! Woo Hoo! I have always wanted one of these giant cookies. As you can tell from the pic - we tore into it like a hurricane. Anyways. It feels great to be 31. I could not ask for anything more. I am one lucky person. It is overwhelming.
AND, that means that this blog is now one year old. ( I can tell too, because the blog is now eating real food, holding its head up, and trying to walk - but don't worry. I will keep blog in his place. oh yes. His independence will be extinguished by my terrible, and often misspelled, blogposts. Blog, I own you. Well, actually it is sort of a partnership with Blogger - but just know that if you play with fire, you will get burned. okay. i think i've said enough here. Don't hate the playa - hate the game.) Happy Birthday Blog! And, for the sake of perspective - here is my first blogpost -one year ago, when I turned 30.
And, for the record all I am listening to is this one (over and over) song by Spoon called "Don't You Evah." (If you click HERE, you can watch this amazing video of japanese robots dancing to this great Spoon song. You are welcome.) They are a great band. They are on Merge records. Wait - that was redundant.
Comments