
So, I am a HUGE believer in the public library. I honestly think that it is one of the greatest gifts of Western Civilization. Seriously. I hit the Asheville-Buncombe Libraries pretty constantly, in search of books and music. I mean, they have their entire card catalogue on line - so I can look up the availability of any items I desire before leaving the house. Yesterday, I went by the North Asheville Library to pick up a kid's CD by They Might Be Giants (Here Come The ABCs). But, dude. I hit the JACKPOT in the CD collection! Here is what I came home with - for free, mind you:
For The Kids (Kids music by various artists, including Guster, CAKE, and Wilco)
They Might Be Giants - Here Come the ABCs,
Dan Zanes and Friends - Rocket Ship Beach (another kid's CD that is amazing),
Husker Du - Zen Arcade,
Phish - Junta,
Sex Pistols - Never Mind the Bollocks,
The Lemonheads - Come on Feel,
REM - Eponymous,
Tegan and Sara - So Jealous.
Comments