
Jessica got a new phone. It can take pretty damn good pictures. We are about 3 years behind the cellular tech curve. I wonder why? Oh yeah - we had a kid 2. 5 years ago. "Well, that did not stop you from liberally buying new ipods, did it?" you exclaim, with a tinge of attitude. Well, one has to have priorities, ya know? Here is one of her first attempts at cellular picture taking. Noah was running as fast as he could across UNCA's quad as this pic was snapped. Come to think of it, we probably should have been paying better attention to our child. I mean, he could be in Nevada by now. Noah, if you are reading this - call your mom and dad.
On other notes: My AP Exams are over, and it feels good. My students feel happy, and that makes me happy. I am heading to Colorado in about two weeks, so I am getting very excited, and realizing that I am going to have to do some premeditated packing - something I am unacustomed to. (Must remember alarm clock, blowpops, sweatshirts, and Sunchips). With my AP stuff, Jessica's school in the middle of EOGs, and Noah cutting a freaking molar (which means he has been taken over by Mr. Grupilicious and Ceasar Afustus lately), I have been just a wee bit stressed out lately. So I have been listening to a lot of Sigur Ros - which makes me feel peaceful. So, their website has these amazing songs/videos on it. Oh yeah, and Jessica bought a pair of used cowboy boots a few days ago. Once she got them, she found that they were signed by George Strait. Here are some notable tidbits about Mr. Strait (a la Wikipedia): "Strait's 38 hit albums (12 multi platinum, 22 platinum and four gold) rank him only behind Elvis Presley and The Beatles. He is also a big fan of the NBA's San Antonio Spurs and can be seen courtside at many of the Spurs' home basketball games." Spurs? Tim Duncan plays for the Spurs. He played for Wake. (and we still couldn't go to the Final Four!! Ah!)
Comments