
I am going to drop a quick post from here in Fort Collins, Colorado. Here is the rundown:
1. Colorado is cool. The rockies are beautiful and the weather is amazing. I am working and living at Colorado State University (see pic, it is pretty here). It seriously reminds me of my freshman year in college. My dorm room even has the same design. I can walk everywhere.
2. I have met some cool teachers form around the country. It is inspirational to be around people who are just damn good at what they do. Some of us rented a car and drove to a Denver Rockies game last night. Strangely, it was my first Major League baseball game. It was fun. Denver is a neat place as well. The landscape between Ft Collins and Denver looks like the movie Over the Edge. One of the Graham's favorites.
3. Grading AP Exams from 8am to 5pm everyday. . . sucks. I do, however, get to listen to my ipod while I grade - so that helps.
4. Oh yeah, I watched a Cricket match yesterday. There is a large population of people from India here, and they play Cricket periodically at CSU. It was a confusing match - but enjoyable.
4. I REALLY miss Noah and Jessica. I have never been away from either of them for this long. I presumed it would be difficult, but had no idea how difficult. I can not wait to see them.
Recent listening: the new Coldplay, Kathleen Edwards, Grand Champeen, Grizzly Bear, Spoon, Joan Jett, Steep Canyon Rangers.
1. Colorado is cool. The rockies are beautiful and the weather is amazing. I am working and living at Colorado State University (see pic, it is pretty here). It seriously reminds me of my freshman year in college. My dorm room even has the same design. I can walk everywhere.
2. I have met some cool teachers form around the country. It is inspirational to be around people who are just damn good at what they do. Some of us rented a car and drove to a Denver Rockies game last night. Strangely, it was my first Major League baseball game. It was fun. Denver is a neat place as well. The landscape between Ft Collins and Denver looks like the movie Over the Edge. One of the Graham's favorites.
3. Grading AP Exams from 8am to 5pm everyday. . . sucks. I do, however, get to listen to my ipod while I grade - so that helps.
4. Oh yeah, I watched a Cricket match yesterday. There is a large population of people from India here, and they play Cricket periodically at CSU. It was a confusing match - but enjoyable.
4. I REALLY miss Noah and Jessica. I have never been away from either of them for this long. I presumed it would be difficult, but had no idea how difficult. I can not wait to see them.
Recent listening: the new Coldplay, Kathleen Edwards, Grand Champeen, Grizzly Bear, Spoon, Joan Jett, Steep Canyon Rangers.
Comments