We are having an extremely busy week. Between home inspections, high school registration, hair appointments, packing for the move, runny noses, working out, the ACC tournament (which will most likely be depressing for us Deacon fans), an upcoming bridesmaid luncheon, and board meetings - we are all over the place. And after a long day at school, I ended my day yesterday on the grumpy side of the street, sort of bringing down the rest of my family in the process - and I am ashamed to say it. Because in all honesty, I love this level of velocity. However, I do not love spending time away from my family - and that is what this week is doing for us. . . separating us. (Jessica has an appointment this afternoon, I have an appointment tomorrow afternoon, etc.)But today I will defeat the grumps. And here is my gameplan. Cupcakes. That's right. Tonight I intend to take what the schedule is giving me. And tonight, all four of us will stay up a bit later, make cupcakes (yellow, with chocolate icing, and sprinkles for Noah and Avery), eat cupcakes, spend more time together, and dream of eating more cupcakes in the morning. And we will listen to good music in the process. I am thinking some happy tunes like: the new Decemberists, Dave Matthews, Spoon, and Jack Johnson. We have our marching orders. To your posts!
Comments