
The New Pornographers are coming to Asheville. We are going and I am extremely excited. Hell Yes. If you have never heard them, let me save you the time: They are amazing. To be fair, they are extremely pop. But, (if you know me at all, you already know this) I have a serious weak spot for pop music. Not only do I own the Bangles first two records, I also appreciate Big Star (who coincidentally, the Bangles covered on "Different Light." And honestly, I like the Bangles' version of September Gurls more) and Kelly Clarkson. I know that I should be embarassed about this, but that one song "Since You Been Gone" was seriously good. Viva Kelly! But anyways, the New Pornographers are going to melt my face. If they play Graceland, I may consider quitting my job and stalking them. That song is just that damn good.
Comments