
Noah is imitating most everything that he sees. He is also extremely interested in words. But the sweetest thing is that he wants to be included in everything. If Jessica and I hug - he immediatly runs to jump in the middle of it. If we are opening a car door, he wants to open the car door. And if we are trying on sunglasses - he wants to try on sunglasses (see pic). As a youngest sibling, I distinctly recall that feeling of "wanting to be included." I often felt like it was a constant mission to get into the middle of things; thus, continuously seeking attention. So I empathize with our little Noah, and try to make an effort to help him feel included. Jessica, being the oldest sibling, understands Noah's dillema from a more abstract perspective, but Jessica being Jessica - she is amazingly kind and gracious to Noah.
Comments