So, it is getting a bit colder every morning here in the Blue Ridge - which means it is high time to send out a ginormous THANK YOU to coffee. I am so grateful that an Ethiopian shepard discovered the "magic beans" that made his goats "jump around wildly." I am also (guiltily) glad that the Dutch stole this beautiful coffee plant from the Middle East in the 17th Century, and made it widely available to folks like me, partially by planting the heck out of it on the (Dutch colonized) Indonesian island of Java. So..To: Coffee
From: Ben
Thanks coffee, for escorting me through another fantastic morning. It was you that engaged my pulse while I watched Kung Fu Panda, dressed Avery in his "rock n roll" onesie, made eggo waffles, and took out the trash. And I am sorry that I spilled you on my driveway - but it did not stop you from jump starting me to teach the Mongols at 8:00am- which was much fun.
Comments