Dear Noah: I love that you still get scared to use a public potty if it flushes by itself. You always ask me before you approach the potty. You were amazing at Halloween, and I thought that you were the spookiest looking four year old in Asheville. I am so proud of you. You are empathetic, and always ask if people are okay - like when Mommy had been feeling sick, and you asked if her tummy was feeling better yet. And you are just a great kid, and I cry when I think about how amazing you are. I noticed that when we were at Maddie's house the other day, and we asked you to pick up the toys - you not only tried hard to pick up all of the toys in the room, but you encouraged Maddie to help you. And thanks for holding hands when we say the blessing before dinner. I know that you were not big on it back in the day, so thanks for pushing through that. And I am sorry that you did not get to watch any TV last night, I know you were disappointed. But everyone REALLY needed to go to bed, as we were all still recovering from Halloween, okay? I love you with all of my heart, son.
Dear Noah: I love that you still get scared to use a public potty if it flushes by itself. You always ask me before you approach the potty. You were amazing at Halloween, and I thought that you were the spookiest looking four year old in Asheville. I am so proud of you. You are empathetic, and always ask if people are okay - like when Mommy had been feeling sick, and you asked if her tummy was feeling better yet. And you are just a great kid, and I cry when I think about how amazing you are. I noticed that when we were at Maddie's house the other day, and we asked you to pick up the toys - you not only tried hard to pick up all of the toys in the room, but you encouraged Maddie to help you. And thanks for holding hands when we say the blessing before dinner. I know that you were not big on it back in the day, so thanks for pushing through that. And I am sorry that you did not get to watch any TV last night, I know you were disappointed. But everyone REALLY needed to go to bed, as we were all still recovering from Halloween, okay? I love you with all of my heart, son.
Comments