I think, and talk, all of the time. Maybe it is because of my Gemini star sign or whatever, but I l-o-v-e me some dialogue. And I l-o-v-e creating new ideas and new stuff. And in great moments, I love to sit around and talk to people about cool stuff, then do cool stuff, then talk about all of the cool stuff that we just did. Follow? But pretty often I get sick of (and fairly exhausted from) thinking and trying to create stuff all of the time. In those times, I just want someone to tell me what to do. To quote one of my favorite writers, Anne Lamont, "You know, when all else fails, follow instructions, right?" Well, sometimes I simply want to spend my day following directions, ya know? So, it helps me to just have some rules to live by, even if it is just for one day.
Here are my rules for today:

What are your rules?
Here are my rules for today:

What are your rules?
Comments